There are a few objectives that the Train the Trainer Course has: Areas covered include:
- Structuring the training session
- Make learning and development exciting and creative
- Guideline for running successful training sessions
- Practice the delivery of a programme
- Adding interest to a training course
- Question technique in group training
- Training difficult people and Delivering the presentation
- Understand how successful training meets its objectives
- Understand how learners gain from the training process
On completion of this course you will receive your certificate straight to your door CPD accredited.
The Course will run for 4 days approximately 2 hours.
This course is aimed at managers who may have responsibility for a team of people, or an individual, and therefore the requirement or desire to delegate work
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Please click the link Train The Trainer to put your interest forward
- << Prev