In this project, you will learn how to start using Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based design program in which you can design anything from logos, symbols, icons, patterns, compositions for posters, web, social media, and any other marketing material you want to create. You will know the main software tools and their uses to be able to create different arts for marketing purposes. Knowing the basics of graphic design is a great added value to any professional today. You can extend your opportunities in the professional world with the right tools. Today we will be creating a simple logo using the key tools in Adobe Illustrator and you will be able to customize yours. If you are a creative person and with a lot of desire to do things out of the box this is the pro With the tools that you will learn today you will be able to create any art, get excited!
In this Guided Project, you will:
- Understand how Adobe Illustrator can improve your value as a designer
- Use the basic tools in Adobe Illustrator
- Create your first design
No download needed
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Open a new project and select canvas size.
- Change canvas size and get to know tools and windows.
- Use the type tool
- Practice task: Open a new canva with a specific size and add text to it.
- Create shapes
- Create free shapes
- Challenge task: Create a logo for your personal brand using Adobe Illustrator
Note: This is part of the larger overall course UX Designer. To complete it fully, you will need to complete all of the following courses:
- Google UX Design
- Create a Mockup in Figma
- Get Started with Adobe Illustrator
- How to design Facebook and IG stories using Canva
- Create a website with MailChimp
- Draw an interactive wireframe in Mockplus