Happier staff are more productive and therefore successful staff. Good mental health will benefit your organisation and how it runs which is why your employees should take this course. It will teach them everything they need to know about mental health and how to spot it to keep theirs and their colleagues on the straight and narrow, which could save you a lot of money on sick days in the long run.
On completion of this course, learners should know and understand the following:
- Define the term ‘mental health’
- Describe how you might spot a possible mental health disorder
- Make referrals
- Support those with mental health disorders
- Recognise discrimination and stigma
- Treat mental health disorders and side effects of medication
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Leave A Reply